Challenging the Arena: Attempt 2


My First Attempt was actually not that great... I got 6 wins and I honestly got put off recording the matches once I lost horrendously to a typical OP Paladin. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I got 6 wins because I was predicting to get around 4 wins as the deck was seriously lacking class cards.

Moving on swiftly, if you know me then you know I don't give up that easily! I've created a new Arena Run that features my favourite Jaina. Mage is a strong classoverall and I have personally had the most experience playing it. I will share down below the deck that I have made. Sadly, I did record the draft but the format of my video was off so bear with me until I fix that issue. The deck isn't outstanding but when are Arena decks great? It lacks spells that are necessary for removal and burst in the class but the late game of the deck is quite something. Hopefully as a Mage, I will be able to keep board advantage until the late game.

My prediction is that I will probably get 5-7 wins with this deck if the RNG Gods bless me.

Till then.




Abusive Sergeant
Argent Squire
Worgen Infiltrator
Bloodfen Raptor
Fallen Hero
Giblin Stalker
Mad Bomber
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Youthful Brewmaster
Arcane Intellect
Emperor Cobra
Harvest Golem 
Scarlet Crusader 
Silver Hand Regent 
Spawn of N'Zoth
Spellslinger
Wolfrider
Polymorph
Animated Armor
Infested Tauren
Kezan Mystic
Cabalist's Tome
Flame Lance
Bomb Lobber
Stampeding Kodo
Stormpike Commando 
Boulderfist Ogre x2
Bog Creeper
Ravenholdt Assassin

Emmaculate

JustEmmaculate is primarily a gaming blog that talks about Hearthstone, League of Legends and Stardew Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment