My First High End Purchase



Hey guys,

I hope you have all been well. Today's post is about the first ever high end product that I purchased!
I've always used drugstore make up but last Christmas, I really wanted to spoil myself so I got myself the Nars Blusher.




This does not have a filter; an accurate representation of Liberté

Although, I use this around 4-5 times a week, I have not yet hit pan on this beautiful blusher. It seriously impresses me with how little I have to use for it to give me the perfect colour pay off.

Liberté is a beautiful blush colour that has unnoticeable shimmer in it. It's a muted pink that can be easily used an everyday product. I find that I don't have to worry about how much I wear as its super blendable and buildable. Although, the cult popular Orgasm was something that I was wanting to get, the colour didn't show up or was not what I expected it to look like on my skin tone. Liberté is a wonderful alternative if you want something a little stronger in colour but muted in intensity.


What was your first high end product? 

Emmaculate

JustEmmaculate is primarily a gaming blog that talks about Hearthstone, League of Legends and Stardew Valley.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a beautiful shade! I would love to try Nars, their blushes and lip glosses sound amazing :D your blog is so cute and love your photos! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara (P.S we should absolutely follow each other on bloglovin or instagram haha :D xx)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 This is the only blush I've got from them but it was definitely worth the investment! x

      Delete