Challenging the Arena! : Attempt 1

Every now and then, I get frustrated with the meta and decide that it's time for a change. It usually results in me making an Arena run, which I tend to not take too seriously. With that said, I have never actually got 12 wins. The closest I have ever been was 11 wins. Therefore I thought it would be appropriate along with the new expansion to challenge myself to get 12 wins. 

Here's my current deck! I forgot to show you how I picked the cards (next time I will remember to include it).




 Elven Archer
Pit Snake
Worgen Infiltrator
Betrayal
Eviscerate
Acidic Swamp Ooze
Stonesplinter Trogg
Undercity Huckster
Wild Pyromancer
Shadow Strike  x2
Jungle Panther
Light's Champion x2
Ogre Brute
Shady Dealer
Wolfrider
Defender of Argus
Dread Cosair
Spellbreaker x2
Tomb Pillager
Antique Healbot
Big Game Hunter
Shado-Pan Rider
Boulderfist Ogre
Bog Creeper
Force-Tank MAX
North Sea Kraken

Personally, I don't think this deck is capable of getting 12 wins as it doesn't have extremely strong spells but it does have some decent minions. I don't usually play Rogue so it will be a new experience for me!

Stay tuned to find out how I did with this deck. 
Comment down below what your prediction for this deck is.

Emmaculate

JustEmmaculate is primarily a gaming blog that talks about Hearthstone, League of Legends and Stardew Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment