I'm in love with : Sebastian!


Let's marry Sebastian!


For me personally, Sebastian was the person I picked during my play through. Something about his "cool" character caught my attention. I am now married to Sebastian! Success ~
When you are married, some of your work on the farm gets taken care of by your spouse - talk about being used. Regardless, I don't regret picking Sebastian. I should also probably point out that same sex marriages are allowed and can adopt children; so you can pick from all the potential single people!

A disclaimer is that there will be spoilers included in this post so read with caution!
I will not write in detail about the events as that would only ruin your experience.
Enjoy!

Sebastian has events at the following hearts:

2,4,6,8 and 10


Birthday: Winter 10th

​Loves examples: Fire Quartz, Frozen Tear, Pumpkin Soup, Sashimi

When Sebastian likes something he usually says something along the lines:

"I really love this! How did you know?"

Likes examples: Coffee, Cookie, Maki Roll, Pumpkin, Quartz, Salad, Spaghetti

If he likes your gift, he tends to say:
"Thanks, I really like this."

Dislikes examples: Daffodil, Purple Mushroom

If he dislikes your gift, you'll get this response:

"...?"

Hates examples: Clay, Complete Breakfast, Fried Egg, Joja Cola, Omelet, Stone

And if you completely screwed up, it's going to be:
"... I hate this!"


Where to find Sebastian?

The below schedules are based on general behaviour. There are certain days where his routine is changed but for the most part, it's pretty much the same.


Spring


Summer



Autumn


Winter


And that's all for now! I hope you enjoyed reading my little guide about how to make Sebastian adore you. 

If you want me to do another single person, let me know in the comments below.

See you in the next one!

Emmaculate

JustEmmaculate is primarily a gaming blog that talks about Hearthstone, League of Legends and Stardew Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment