Started From The Bottom And Now ...

Something pretty extraordinary happened today...That's right.

Golden Mage




After a good few hundred of games, I finally got there! It wasn't particularly easy with the current meta. Oh what a surprise - another 'Well met!' or 'Nature will  rise against you'.
Since this is my first Hearthstone post, it would only make sense to share a bit about my experience.

I first began to play Hearthstone during the summer of 2015 where I immediately jumped at the chance to pick Mage. I have since played tempo mage religiously without fail. Something about going aggro and rushing the opponent down is somewhat satisfying. Also, Jaina looks pretty badass if you ask me.

Though I have not yet reached my goal of Legend, I have been close multiple times by being in the ranks between 3-7; again solely with tempo mage. I have tried other decks and different kinds of heroes but none quite have the same feeling that Tempo Mage gives you.

My future plans with Hearthstone, now that I have achieved Golden Mage is most likely to learn more classes and work towards achieving Legend, but only this time using Tempo Mage and any meta decks in the season.

I hope to share my love for Tempo Mage on this blog and look forward to the upcoming expansion, with high hopes that Tempo Mage will continue to live on!

See you in the next one!

Emmaculate

JustEmmaculate is primarily a gaming blog that talks about Hearthstone, League of Legends and Stardew Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment